Wake Forest Game... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that next season we are left with who is the next HC threads all year. Unless we get a QB and a WR xfer. Sad cuz our schedule is cake but hard to see a Bowl.
Just entered the transfer portal. 4 star dual threat out of Texas.

Just so many questions and not nearly enough answers. Why are we always debilitatingly hurt? Why does Dino not have 1 successful OL recruit of his own? How have we missed on seemingly our top 10 qb's the last 2 classes when there wasn't even any depth at the position? How did it get so bad this fast? The worst part is there really isn't any bright spots to point to on the offensive side of the ball. I have been all for giving Dino another year, but this is getting ugly fast.

I was worried at how bad Bowling Green was after Dino left. Seemed that the cupboard was bare. Then 10-3 happened. Now we are seeing that fear again. The upperclassman talent is embarrassing.

When don't we have half a team? This is an annual problem so the excuse is mute to me.

Moot*. It's moot to you.

If it weren't a COVID year, I'd be fully behind buying Babers out. It's not an excuse. They're legitimately one of the worst teams in D1.

I hate that next season we are left with who is the next HC threads all year. Unless we get a QB and a WR xfer. Sad cuz our schedule is cake but hard to see a Bowl.
Next year? There should be who is the next coach posts right now.

I have been traveling to watch Syracuse Football for 25 plus years, I was missing it so much until this year. This is not me overreacting but I enjoyed watching Greg Robinson’s teams more then this. I knew those teams were not good, but every once in awhile i got shocked. This team looks like it’s worse then any I have ever seen.

Announcers when they find out they are calling a Syracuse game:

A244F837-AE7C-478B-A950-EA0D4443FF1B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online