Wake Forest Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2000, we have only started 4-2 or better five times -- 2001, 2003, 2010, 2011 and 2018.

So if we win today (big if, this will be a tough one) this isn't something that happens all that often around here lately.

(Obviously all schedules aren't created equally)

I expect this game is going to let us know alot about the fabric of the team. I want to see us play a smart hard physical game. Need Dino to perform well today. He needs to make great decisions.
Lets play to win today. Let the guys on O show their stuff.

1633796017070.jpeg
...just take him out of the game in the first quarter. ;)

If we play mistake free football we have a solid chance of showing our conference, and the country, what we’re actually capable of.
I agree that we have a solid chance to win this game. I wouldn't be terribly shocked. That said, the likely takeaway that the rest of the country will have is that Wake was overrated. Wake is ranked 19, but they really don't have much respect from most in college football (neither do we, even with a win). But who cares, we know what's up!

I agree that we have a solid chance to win this game. I wouldn't be terribly shocked. That said, the likely takeaway that the rest of the country will have is that Wake was overrated. Wake is ranked 19, but they really don't have much respect from most in college football (neither do we, even with a win). But who cares, we know what's up!
Whatever gets us to 6 wins!

Is anyone else having clock issues? I swear we should be playing right now but my clock shows 12:56 (1:56 eastern).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom