Wake Forest Game... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino not declining that is insane

I wouldnt say insane. Our defense should be able to prevent that. Im more upset how there was no aggresiveness on the 3rd and 23. We let him sit in a clean pocket to find the open spot in our coverage

Anyone actually feel good about Dino still? No way you still can. All confidence lost. Unreal decision

I don’t hate pushing them back. Typical worst case scenario is they get the yardage back and attempt the long FG again.

To rush 3 was just brutal. We have been getting pressure on him lately and you let him sit back there and scan after they already converted in rushing 3 earlier in the game.

We are getting pressure on stunts. Once you take the penalty, you have to rush four and stunt because you’re not afraid of the run.

He is a RS freshman, perhaps we have been spoiled by great freshman punters.
So he's been in an ACC program and weight training program for 15 months, and he can't kick it 25 yards? I'd take any high school punter in section 3 for the rest of the season.

How Dino let Wake burn all that clock was such chickenchit. He should be embarrassed.
He has no confidence at all.
Beyond accepting that penalty Dino basically told his offense you guys blow. I am not going to save clock because I don’t trust you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.