Wake Forest Game... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave it at this. If we don't get at least three on opening drive of half, we probably aren't winning the game. You know they will adjust and probably March right down the field to open the half with their opening possession

Step off the ledge. We are up 4.
0BE27928-28AA-46BD-923A-5544883C1366.gif

SU by 4 at the break. Offense mostly looks good. WRs with a few drops and Shrader with some low throws but still 97 through the air. Wake prepared for Tucker but forgot about Shrader, still, as a decoy, he has 55 yards. Shrader with 111. Stupid Wake prep, I'll take it.

Defense is not as aggressive as I would like, I blame this on the coaches. I could have lived with not waking the late penalty had we rushed 4-5 but giving Hartman time in the pocket is a recipe for stupidity.

I still like the D overall, rattling Hartman is fun. He probably has not had this much pressure all season. SU appears to be handling the screwball delay option. This will be copied by all Wake opponents the remainder of the season. This gimmick is effectively dead.

Injuries are hurting this team.

We get the ball and need a score. We need to set the tone for the second half. Then let the D loose.

Dino did he seriously just lose another game. He lost Rutgers and FSU and now this.
He isnt a game day coach. I always thought his cool demeanor on the sideline was the sign of a cerebral coach.
Now i realize hes actually a complete choke job on game day. Guy isn’t a quick thinker. Might i say a tad slow.
Keep it up and see how fast I am at giving you a reply ban to this thread.

Id be curious to see what ths odds of them converting 3rd and 23 vs the. Kicking a 52 yard FG. Seems Dino was getting opinions from other coaches. Wonder if it was an analytics thing were they decide based off odds
The real question is, what are the chances of them getting closer or the same as a 52 yard fg attempt. Probably pretty decent. You decline that all day

Worst call I’ve ever seen taking the penalty. Even if he makes a long field goal you have 4 mins to go down and try to score and you get the ball at the half!!! And if he misses you have great field position. Garbage call. Makes no sense. Because he made one in practice?? Practice!!? We talking about practice!

Dino did he seriously just lose another game. He lost Rutgers and FSU and now this.
He isnt a game day coach. I always thought his cool demeanor on the sideline was the sign of a cerebral coach.
Now i realize hes actually a complete choke job on game day. Guy isn’t a quick thinker. Might i say a tad slow.
Last I checked there are two half’s to a game, and looking at the score we are up. Damn!

Worst call I’ve ever seen taking the penalty. Even if he makes a long field goal you have 4 mins to go down and try to score and you get the ball at the half!!! And if he misses you have great field position. Garbage call. Makes no sense. Because he made one in practice?? Practice!!? We talking about practice!
Awful coaching.

been doing radio and youtube replays all season. what a thrill to finally be able to watch a live game . let's stay relevant please. basically a tie game if you count wakes easy score drop. dino accepting the penalty ?

Babers trusted his D to not give up a first down on 3rd and 23...they failed him

The chance to pick up at least 10 yards on 3rd down is higher than a college player hitting a 53 yard field goal so the obvious choice is make them kick, do not give them the chance to make a play.

Starting the 2 minute drill with a dead-ball timeout before we call a single play is going to be a forgotten moment, but it really is just another example of poor management. That truly was an awful end of the half.

I hate that it ended like that after how strong we looked for most of the 1st. We can't get out of our own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom