Wake Forest Kicked My Dog | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Kicked My Dog

jekelish

Living Legend
And badmouthed my wife. They also stole my wallet and used my ID card to get into the gym where I work out, and they didn't have the decency to wipe down the equipment when they were done.

Gentlemen, retribution must be paid.

BEAT WAKE!

Weird...a strange looking dude knocked on my door this morning, called himself the demon deacon. Said he wanted to talk. Showed his Wake Forest credentials, so I let him in.

We sat at the kitchen table. Just before he showed up I warmed up some left over pizza for breakfest. Had the pizza on the table...I excused myself for a minute to hit the john. Got back and the pizza was gone.

He ate my last 2 pieces of pizza. How low can you go? This calls for serious revenge..GO ORANGE!!

Their dog stuff on my lawn. THEY GOTTA GO DOWN!

He showed up at my house and called me a plonker. I challenged him to a duel and shot him dead with my musket.

They whined and got the HEY song banned :mad:

They prefer toilets to pee troughs :mad:

They got OV Splits taken off the market :mad:

Demon Deacon... he's a dead man.
Marmalard... dead.
NEIDERMEYER!!!

They took my lunch money as a kid,
They stole my girlfriend after prom,
The even had the nerve to date my little sister.....WAKE MUST DIE

They kept calling me at work and saying they had important information about the warranty on my car, and when I pushed the button it wasn't true!

I think you guys are going to need to sit down for this one.

It turns out that, after much false accusation against various people, it was in fact WAKE FOREST who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

I think you guys are going to need to sit down for this one.

It turns out that, after much false accusation against various people, it was in fact WAKE FOREST who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
Is that before or after he stole Kirstie Alley's self respect?

The Demon Deacon slept with my wife! And she enjoyed it!

But the worst thing: he didn't leave a tip!!!! :mad::bang::bat:

Those s pissed on my toilet seat and left hair on my bar of soap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom