Wake Forest Pre-game | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Pre-game

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Wanted to give everyone a heads up on a pre-game drinking plan if you're interested...

Thanks to NC not knowing how to operate in snow, I have the day off from the university, so we are making our way to Winston Salem right now. Should be there around 3:30. If any CUSE fans want to have some beers, we will be setting up at Red Hot & Blue. It's not too far from the arena either (which is a plus).

I have an orange Syracuse hoodie with an orange superman logo on it, with an orange hat! Come on over and have a drink! Here is the address: 613 deacon blvd, Winston salem, nc 27105

As always- Go CUSE-

Nice. I work for a University as well. I won't mention the name, but its in Durham.:eek:

Is this Raleigh from the cuseorange board? Nice to see you here my friend! I had a suspicion it was you, but wasn't sure. Heck, I even referenced you yesterday.

And just a heads up, this bar/restaurant is right across the street from the arena.

Is this Raleigh from the cuseorange board? Nice to see you here my friend! I had a suspicion it was you, but wasn't sure. Heck, I even referenced you yesterday.

It's me VT. Nice to see you as well!

Believe its owned/operated by a cuse native too

It is. Just had a convo with the owners. Have me his card and info. Believe texanmark may find it valuable.

Thx for the heads up. Will be meeting a buddy from Raleigh as well.

Also might hit Foothills Brewing downtown. I like their beer.