Wake Forest Predictions...

Haven’t been good on offense 31
really good at passing 27

Omari Palmer 19
Arnold Palmer 16

Heart more than head with this pick

Wake 45
SU 10

I had us losing by 28 last week, was off by 1 TD. Fixed it this week.

Wake 41
Syracuse 16

Hartman in his 12th year 41
Cooper in his 7th 16

Dino allows offense to score a TD with 14 secs left...

Deacs 41
Otto 2

Dino movie references: 8
Dino Ohana mentions: 12
Cuse penalties: 13

We keep going backwards each week so this is the next step.

Cuse!
The funny thing is that you think our D can get a safety. Nonetheless, I think I'll take the over on Ohana mentions. What about family mentions? Maybe 6?

Deacs 28
Cuse 9
Dino stat pads Tucker and Smzyt gets 3 scores, and just as we are about to score, Dino lets the clock run out.

So many of you guys suck. If you're going to pick a Wake blowout, at least be funny or creative like Cuseball.

Wake 2
Cuse 0
In 3rd OT, Wake converts the 2 pointer first and Dino overrides Anae and sends out Szmyt to kick a FG. Andre drills it down the middle, but the refs inform an incredulous Dino that the rules don't allow kicks and it goes as a failed conversion attempt.

I’ll never pick against us but things are just too cloudy to even begin to try to guess how this will pan out. Hoping for a bounce back and some solid drives.

It will be in the 40s at game time and 30s by halftime. Cuse fans in attendance attempt to rake leaves in the stands to stay warm.

Ohana better be a hell of a drug because if we go down by two scores this team looks like it will give up.

I recuse myself from picking this week

I predict pain, but I don’t know for who yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom