Wake Forest TV information - No NYC channel | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest TV information - No NYC channel

Briancuse said:
How do you not have this game on in nyc

I'm not in NYC but that makes no sense what so ever.

cto said:
It's on 722 on Direct TV. Any decent sports bar will have it. Ot visit a friend who has Direct tV

Those are the best kind of friends!

It's on 722 on Direct TV. Any decent sports bar will have it. Ot visit a friend who has Direct tV

Tuesday nights aren't ideal to go to a sports bar, I guess I am sitting in front of my computer for two hours tom.

I am pretty sure you need to subscribe to the SportsPak to get any of the 700 stations.

Edit: I just saw the post that Full Court is free this week. Mea Culpa

I am pretty sure you need to subscribe to the SportsPak to get any of the 700 stations.

Edit: I just saw the post that Full Court is free this week. Mea Culpa
yep, and was a complete waste of $ for me last year - ponied up for it just for SU games and there ended up being like 1 or 2 actually available that weren't on any of the regular espn or network channels.
espn3 through appleTV this year

I hate this ACC network. I have missed more games over the past 2 years than the previous 5 seasons! Not only is the Wake game not on, the Saturday game against Clemson has only the ACC network listed on the schedule. How can a Saturday game NOT be on TV!!!!

I hate this ACC network. I have missed more games over the past 2 years than the previous 5 seasons! Not only is the Wake game not on, the Saturday game against Clemson has only the ACC network listed on the schedule. How can a Saturday game NOT be on TV!!!!
I'm guessing the Clemson game will be on WLNY in NYC, or perhaps YES or MSG. We'll see...

Apple TV is the greatest thing ever. If you don't have it, best $100 you'll drop

What do you call the resolution below standard definition? Sub standard definition? Cause that's what Full Court broadcasts in.

I'm guessing the Clemson game will be on WLNY in NYC, or perhaps YES or MSG. We'll see...
Turns out that WHAM ch 16 is picking up the game in Rochester. At least now I can record the game. I'll watch while bowling then get to re-watch it when I get home. It is listed for WHAM ch 13 on Sat.

I have Amazon Firestick and plan to watch the game with the WatchESPN app if it is not on WLNY for the NYC/tri-staters.

The times are a-changin', I expect more of this kind of viewing, not less, in the future.

Anyone who is local and plans to watch it on ESPN3, it's blacked out. There's a way around that if you're using a laptop or tablet, utilize HolaUnblocker while you watch. It's legit. No spyware.

YES Network showing Va Tech/Louisville at 7pm tonight.
C'mon, I'm sure there would be more interest in the SU game here in the NJ/NY/CT area.