Wake game | Syracusefan.com

Wake game

let us know if you find one, would be nice to catch the game with some fans, even if it's just heckling, um, err co-mingling with a bunch of Wake folks.. Otherwise, its espn3 for me.

According to the Wake board, you will be able to get Thursday's game on channel 519 throughout NC if you have TW digital cable. Any bar in the Charlotte area would have it if they have TWC.

Most sports bars (at least the ones worth going to) in Charlotte have DirecTV, not TW...so good luck there. I'll be watching on ESPN3 via my Dad's Verizon FIOS account/remote access function. Go Orange!!

Most sports bars (at least the ones worth going to) in Charlotte have DirecTV, not TW...so good luck there. I'll be watching on ESPN3 via my Dad's Verizon FIOS account/remote access function. Go Orange!!
none have tw. Not even trying that.

let us know if you find one, would be nice to catch the game with some fans, even if it's just heckling, um, err co-mingling with a bunch of Wake folks.. Otherwise, its espn3 for me.

Dilworth Neighborhood Grill is usually the go to place with some Fox and Hounds. But as mentioned before, most bars don't carry TW. I think most people will be stuck watching it on their laptop.

I may try and call Dilworth just to make sure, but I'm not holding out any hope.

Now that time warner is picking it up I am hopeful to see it on direc tv. Channel 639 still has mets game listed which will be blacked out w/out MLB package. channel 519 has it listed. Have an orange fan that has tw digital so may be good to go. Would love to see it on my big screen however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom