Wake me up in 2020 | Syracusefan.com

Wake me up in 2020

is that far enough into the future. We might be talking about the o line in 2025

Bring in an offensive coordinator who has a zone running scheme and is able to counter it with pin & pulls, crackbacks, jet motion, etc. With the way we recruit, we need to be able to make teams respect the run and open up the pass. Not saying we need to run the ball more but that our running attack is so inefficient. We always struggle to run the ball and a lot of that is due to the poor scheme. Zone running will force teams to over pursue and stress defenses horizontally in the running scheme. Opens up so many counters running wise or off play action. The scheme offensively is just not good and add onto the fact the OLine and QB aren't world beaters anyways. When this is the case, you need an effective zone running scheme to be your base.

What is the point. This line is just so young and hopeless, there is no point in bothering. If I had to bet, we lose out.

I like ya next year too. Funny how the line has three guys with 30+ college starts.

A lot of things just aren’t synching.

Makes you look at last year’s team like the ‘03 basketball national champions...

How do we get better??

Not from the incoming recruiting class, we better hope for JuCo studs or a lot of Stud Grad Transfers

Am I the only person who thought of this when I saw the thread title?

2019-10-18_22-00-38.jpg

How do we get better??

Not from the incoming recruiting class, we better hope for JuCo studs or a lot of Stud Grad Transfers

A season of success followed by a season of disappointment wakes a lot of things back up.

And there is talent.

2020? Dino can’t recruit. It’s over.

I like ya next year too. Funny how the line has three guys with 30+ college starts.

A lot of things just aren’t synching.

Makes you look at last year’s team like the ‘03 basketball national champions...
I have read this a few times and have no idea what you're saying here

How do we get better??

At this point let's just hope for solid and competent. The good news is any transfer has to see us as an immediate chance to start.

I don't think our o line is much better Next year with this personal. Missing one guy isn't the problem.

I have read this a few times and have no idea what you're saying here

its kinda simple:

- agree next year will be better
- not doing well at all this year makes one really appreciate the incredible 10-win season last year.

You must be reading threads like DeVito. (Ha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom