Walk off own basket is going to give Florida State a win over Florida | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Walk off own basket is going to give Florida State a win over Florida

"I cried because I embarrassed the $%^& out of myself and cost my team the game." (Jacob Kurtz)

It could be worse.
He could have called a timeout they didn't have and cost his team the NCAA tournament game against the defending national champions.
You know, I've never thought it was his fault. Why wasn't Jalen Rose, the supposed point guard, bringing up the ball? Rose made one feeble attempt to get the ball and then went upcourt without trying to help.

You know, I've never thought it was his fault. Why wasn't Jalen Rose, the supposed point guard, bringing up the ball? Rose made one feeble attempt to get the ball and then went upcourt without trying to help.

He's referring to SU-Arkansas in 1995

Hoo's That said:

I always felt Cwebb got a bad rap for that as well. I also think that he was SEVERELY underrated as a player. I still believe the series with the Lakers was rigged and as far as I'm concerned they're the champions that year.

He should be in the hall of fame and I think one day he will get there.

Dude will NEVER live this down.

Worst of all, he's not gonna be able to get laid for the rest of his college career without wondering if it was a pity f***. I guess some people are cool with that sort of thing lmao.

I always felt Cwebb got a bad rap for that as well. I also think that he was SEVERELY underrated as a player. I still believe the series with the Lakers was rigged and as far as I'm concerned they're the champions that year.

He should be in the hall of fame and I think one day he will get there.

rigged or not Webber was running away from the ball in crunch time of game 7

kirbivore said:
rigged or not Webber was running away from the ball in crunch time of game 7

Game 6 was the crazy crazy fixed one.

In about 50 years, he'll be able to look back on this and laugh.
I think this is more of a "seventh son of the seventh son" kind of memory...feel bad for that kid

Weber did that. Period. No one made him put his head down and dribble into a corner, and right into a trap. And he did it because he didn't have a freaking clue what to do. Every time I see that play I laugh out loud.

This reminds me of a guy I used to work with. After a night out of drinking he was headed back to this girls place, while they were walking he bumped into her, she lost her fell off the curb into the road and dislocated her shoulder.

This reminds me of a guy I used to work with. After a night out of drinking he was headed back to this girls place, while they were walking he bumped into her, she lost her fell off the curb into the road and dislocated her shoulder.
Well? Did he score?

Oops!:oops::bang:
I was referring to the Moten Debacle of '95 with 4 seconds left and the possession arrow going our way.
I didn't post the video...because no one wants to see it again. (Well, you may but you'll have to find it on your own).
However, now that you brought up the Fab 5 incident...that one may be even worse for sheer basketball stupidity.

Florida should be embarased for playing a walk on at a crucial moment.

Florida should be embarased for playing a walk on at a crucial moment.

No way! You know Billy is just making sure he is prepared should they lose one of their best players to injury. He wants his walkons to have experience in case he needs them in the FF or something.