Walk-on or schollie? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Walk-on or schollie?

We've added some serious size on the interior of the defensive line. 4 defensive tackles over 300lbs this season plus Wayne Williams entering in Jan.

Crume - 332
Sloan - 324
ZJones - 310
Walls - 310

Williams - 335

I don't have time to look it up but you made a pretty definitive statement that the only reason he got time last year is because they wanted to redshirt Vigille.
I mean, that's a true statement. If the kid plays, like I said, it means he worked hard and is viewed as a quality player on the team. I enjoy when a walkon proves his worth and earns a spot. That being said, not sure why you would want to rub that in my face? We all root for the same team here. I think that Davis and Vigille will both be better players this season but Dom can definitely surprise. Just don't expect it to happen.

We've added some serious size on the interior of the defensive line. 4 defensive tackles over 300lbs this season plus Wayne Williams entering in Jan.

Crume - 332
Sloan - 324
ZJones - 310
Walls - 310

Williams - 335

Isn't Williams up over 350 now? That is a massive line!

Dom Anene looked like a walkon last year. If he gets substantial minutes this year then we need to bring in more linebackers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom