Walk-Ons | Syracusefan.com

Walk-Ons

LAOrange

Starter
I looked at the roster and noticed we have three new walk-ons. Two of them look pretty good to me. Mike Sutton was First-Team All State last year and Carter Sanderson is a Graduate experienced Point Guard who put up points against some very good teams (Belmont and Murray State). This gives us at least one more quality back-up behind Kaleb.

Is there room for Custis to still walk on? He was a 3* at Neumann Gioretti for those not football people.

I looked at the roster and noticed we have three new walk-ons. Two of them look pretty good to me. Mike Sutton was First-Team All State last year and Carter Sanderson is a Graduate experienced Point Guard who put up points against some very good teams (Belmont and Murray State). This gives us at least one more quality back-up behind Kaleb.
Unlikley walk-ons will see much serious PT...unless we have another 6 overtime game.

Statistically, Carter Sanderson wasn't a particularly good shooter or ball handler. Shot under 40% from the field and under 60% from the line. Had had more turnovers than assists.

But his grandfather is former Alabama coach Wimp Sanderson. So perhaps he has a closet full of ugly sportscoats...a la early Boeheim.

Unlikley walk-ons will see much serious PT...unless we have another 6 overtime game.

Statistically, Carter Sanderson wasn't a particularly good shooter or ball handler. Shot under 40% from the field and under 60% from the line. Had had more turnovers than assists.

But his grandfather is former Alabama coach Wimp Sanderson. So perhaps he has a closet full of ugly sportscoats...a la early Boeheim.
I think Wimp would still be #1 in the ugly plaid sport coat category. I'm wondering if his grandson is thinking about being a coach someday.