Want to hear more! Lots more! | Syracusefan.com

Want to hear more! Lots more!

kuethstheman

All Conference
About how the kid didn't fly. Was he at Maui and NO? If not, this story is over and Schwarz should start collecting unemployment.

Were ball boys really taken on road trips? Without parents or chaperones? And did they really stay in the same rooms as adult coaches? If so, I have a bone to pick with JB and maybe he should consider retiring.

Does Davis really owe Bernie money?

Was Davis hanging around the team through age 27? Or is his story that it was in Bernie's home?

Thinking this list will get longer, pretty fast.

Where are people seeing the mother denying he ever flew with the team? Because that's huge, if true.

My gf doesn't like to fly. She still made me take her to Hawaii last year...

"I just think he wants to be left alone." - his mother. Clearly, that's why he contacted ESPN twice and did an interview with his real name, voice, no blurring, etc, only hours after the accusations came out today.

That's the biggest part of this IMO. The Final Four took place in New Orleans. The guy's own mother says the kid never flew anywhere with the team. No way he was ever in NO or Maui. Poking holes in his story.

That's the biggest part of this IMO. The Final Four took place in New Orleans. The guy's own mother says the kid never flew anywhere with the team. No way he was ever in NO or Maui. Poking holes in his story.

And it makes you wonder. Based upon those accusations you would think there was no way he was there. But then Shwartz's report says that he was there and even sat in front of David Robinson. That seems like it would be an easy thing to check on video. Not that I think this guy is telling the truth, but that part would almost have to be true, right? It's too easy to prove otherwise.

Well. It's not poking holes until you have evidence that he really wasn't there. His mother might have forgotten that he toughed it out and went because it was a final four, for gosh sake.

Well. It's not poking holes until you have evidence that he really wasn't there. His mother might have forgotten that he toughed it out and went because it was a final four, for gosh sake.

I guess so. At this point, her word is as good as anyone else's. I wonder if there is anyone who can support her recollection... another relative or something. And I'm no parent, but it doesn't seem like something you forget. Sending your son away with the SU basketball team to places like Maui and New Orleans. And then when questioned about it later, saying "well he traveled with the team, but he didn't go on trips when an airplane was required because he didn't like to fly."

I guess so. At this point, her word is as good as anyone else's. I wonder if there is anyone who can support her recollection... another relative or something. And I'm no parent, but it doesn't seem like something you forget. Sending your son away with the SU basketball team to places like Maui and New Orleans. And then when questioned about it later, saying "well he traveled with the team, but he didn't go on trips when an airplane was required because he didn't like to fly."

True. Either way, you'd think this could be verified.