Was Martin really the problem | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Was Martin really the problem

You call him out for no pocket presence well I showed you a pocket and there’s the presence . His strength is he was coached well since youth this thread is about his college coaching he is plug and play above the shoulders that’s what I’m saying
It kills me to hear this bs he has no pocket presence and he needs coaching. he has his masters degree in Qb coaching
He needs some support . How about watching his pocket presence in the film and saying yeah I see he has it when he had a pocket
Pocket presence isn’t what you do when you have a perfect pocket for 8 seconds... it’s what you do when you DONT have a pocket and need to make extremely quick decisions based on what is happening in the surrounding environment.

Pocket presence isn’t what you do when you have a perfect pocket for 8 seconds... it’s what you do when you DONT have a pocket and need to make extremely quick decisions based on what is happening in the surrounding environment.
what ever u say

I’m not saying he is perfect none of us are ( remember the Titans ) he can do many things but he has a ball and chain on him heavier than any Qb in the country again ! and nobody cares people ignore that .

I certainly don't think TD has a mechanics problem, but even the best QB's get the yips if they constantly have pressure.

I'm not trying to talk down on anybody, but special players make others better, and shouldn't need perfect situations to be successful. I feel bad ever complaining about Dungey. He was able to elevate the play of everybody around him with talent level that was probably average at best (compared to competition).

I'm kind of nervous to see what happens tomorrow against a really good defense.

I know they were in zoom but you know they must have been a lot of discussions on things that needed to be corrected.

LOL. Shame on that guy for not being able to fix the kid in one game, even though he was able to have ZOOM MEETINGS with him all spring.

Clearly it did not affect the defensive players who had to learn a new scheme. It did not affect Elmore who had to learn a new position.

The next Steph Curry will NEVER take a practice jump shot. Ever. He’ll just have some zoom meetings with great shooters and come game time, he’ll be a great shooter. All about the ZOOM MEETINGS man!