WAS ON THE WEST VIRGINIA BOARD LAST NIGHT AND... | Syracusefan.com

WAS ON THE WEST VIRGINIA BOARD LAST NIGHT AND...

realcusefan888

Walk On
boy are they talking some smack and want some blood! they:
*want revenge for us blowing up their homecoming last year in morgantown
*hate us for leaving the big east
*are even blaming us and pitt for not making big east football viable since bc, miami, and vt left!

plenty of anger...so, LETS GET OUR MINDS RIGHT! its gameweek and i think we can pull this of again and it starts with our coach showing some sack and getting rid of the half empty whoa us attitude. lets go take it from them!
some key points:
*hopefully the bye will benefit us more than them with our defense getting healthy and give us time to figure things out on offense. the last thing that hot wvu offense wanted was 2 weeks off. hopefully they get a bit out of sync over 13 days.
*we need to punch them in the mouth on the scoreboard not between the tackles. ball control and limiting our possessions is not the answer. this offense is not good enough to only have 6-8 possessions to score! us scoring first is huge its a snowball effect with the crowd juice and our defense!
*keep them in front and hit em hard! they will get their catches but we need to tackle immediately and jar some loose!
*get west involved for some over the middle presence!
*i dont care how many we have in the dome friday, but whoever is there ...we need to be loud and have fun!!!

GO CUSE!

last year's win was unreal. i still can't believe we pulled that one off. would be nice to pull off another W, but this year will be much more difficult. if they are throwing SU under the bus for leaving the BE for the ACC, well boo hoo hoo. go pound bath salts.

YES I KNOW! if they had any kind of academic standards they would have places to go and not be so bitter. hell, a PLANT can get into WVU!

...remember, more C students end up CEOs of small and large corporations than the smart ones...big $$$$$$$$$$ and leaders are from WVU...just saying

YES I KNOW! if they had any kind of academic standards they would have places to go and not be so bitter. hell, a PLANT can get into WVU!

Your right. Thats why all my ferns go there.

West Virginia President James Clements and Athletic Director Oliver Luck holding a brief conference Tuesday morning regarding conference discussions and where the Mountaineers athletics programs stand in the recent developments.

countryfolk.jpg

I saw some real good eatin on the road this past weekend, should be quite the tailgate party for those boys when they come up.

West Virginia President James Clements and Athletic Director Oliver Luck holding a brief conference Tuesday morning regarding conference discussions and where the Mountaineers athletics programs stand in the recent developments.

countryfolk.jpg

LMAO!!!

The best part is, even if we lose, I'd still rather be us. They're screwed.

Have fun in your new mid-major conference.
SunBeastConf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom