Was this one of you? | Syracusefan.com

Was this one of you?

I heard this story on brent axe last night. all I could think of during the game was how impressive it was they were so committed to the chant. if any duke player air balls tonight we should learn from gt, not complain about what they did.

That's just insane! How could you be a big enough fan to know who the Ga Tech coach even is and track down his phone number but not be aware this is a normal part of the game????

I had no idea Coach Trenberth from Everybody Loves Raymond was a Syracuse fan. It's supposed to be fun!

I think some of it was reaction to the vocal SU crowd there. You could hear the SU crowd on TV, which apparently motivated the GT crowd to be more vocal...

I find it very hard to believe one of our fans got his phone number is all.

His phone number is available using the Google machine. But I'm guessing that probably goes to a secretary and not directly to him. You might be right, but I'm just not sure Josh is smart or creative enough to make this one up. He could be.

His phone number is available using the Google machine. But I'm guessing that probably goes to a secretary and not directly to him. You might be right, but I'm just not sure Josh is smart or creative enough to make this one up. He could be.

I'm dumbfounded that you're right.

RamblinWreck.com - The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Official Athletic Site

Looks like it is shared with his 'Administrative Coordinator' so your comment about the secretary is on the money as well.

Yet all of our coaches share the same extension.

Syracuse University Athletics - 2016-17 Men's Basketball Coaching Staff

I hope one of their guys airballs next week, the crowd better be just as relentless.

I remember when we played a David Robinson led Navy in the 85-86 season, that some guard on Navy committed a bad foul and for the rest of the game the entire dome booed every time he touched the ball. That kid was so rattled, the dome was so loud.

It was annoying, which is the point. Well done by the GT crowd. They were into the game.

Pathetic thing to whine about. If they aren't throwing things at players/coaches or saying something over the line(like NC State redneck idiots to Duany years ago), then it's all part of the game.

It was rather annoying, I am ok with it after a few minutes, but it gets old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom