Was this really our Junior Day? | Syracusefan.com

Was this really our Junior Day?

Orangetradition44

2nd String
Did anyone see any prospects at the game? Because I didn't.

I've never really learned anything new about a team at a spring game but it was great to see the team suited up again.

Broyld is definitely not red shirting. Hell, he may play 3 positions.

There were a quite a few around wearing credentials with their names on them. To be honest, I didn't think many of them looked like big time athletes.

Quite a few? They weren't on the field and I didn't see any sitting in a group. There couldn't have been more than a dozen. Disappointing.

There were a quite a few around wearing credentials with their names on them. To be honest, I didn't think many of them looked like big time athletes.

I saw several in the sports shop during halftime. A couple from Penn., one from Ohio and one from NJ and a couple from NY.

Maybe the were tucked away in the box seats?

Doubtful as this would be a violation. My guess is numbers were low recruit-wise due to the other spring games going on today. I mentioned this a while back when we had the whole junior day debate. Risky move having your junior day during spring game when OSU, PSU, MD, UConn, etc...

There were about 25-50 recruits sitting at the 50 yard line from about 8 rows down all the way to the field. They had prime seats and it looked like a good group of kids. Definitely some non D-1 prospects but there was some size there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom