was Williams taking notes on a hotel room pad of paper? | Syracusefan.com

was Williams taking notes on a hotel room pad of paper?

Dude will do anything to attract attention and keep the camera on him - annoying...

I actually think he was doing a version of the grading systems that many football coaches use.

It was pretty strange. You'd think it would be an assistant's job to take notes during the game...even if they're directly relayed from the coach.

Did I detect a monogram on his sleeve while he was scribbling notes? Buzz wearing monogrammed shirts?

I read somewhere that he is a huge analytics guy, so that's what I figured it was about.

can someone find me a picture of him with his notepad?

can someone find me a picture of him with his notepad?

Screenshot_9.png

Cheers

I've watched a few different VT games this season I don't recall him doing this during those other games. Almost seemed like it was some kind of experiment of his last night - he seemed almost disengaged from the game itself much of the time as he was busy scribbling... weird

I've watched a few different VT games this season I don't recall him doing this during those other games. Almost seemed like it was some kind of experiment of his last night - he seemed almost disengaged from the game itself much of the time as he was busy scribbling... weird

Well those adult coloring books are pretty popular these days. Maybe it was that??

That's actually pretty damn funny. Have you considered leaving your day job

;-) It's always a consideration... who doesn't want to leave their day job from time to time. Thanks BTW!

MarketCuse said:
YouTube Video

Sorry for the video quality, I took a different approach this time and it didn't work out.
Let me know if you have HD footage of the game, I'm going to make some gif's later too.

What was Buzz drawing on those note cards?

I have no idea what i just watched. Yet i couldnt look away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom