Washington loses to crummy Cal team | Syracusefan.com

Washington loses to crummy Cal team

Cuseball

Starter
Looking like an NIT season for Hop. Digging a big hole. Maybe we get the match up everyone wants.

Cuse

They might not even make the NIT. Fans are starting to turn on Hop, but most fan bases would with the expectations they had.

That crappy Cal team got beat by BC a couple weeks ago!

We can get all this talk over right now - if we beat BC, we're clearly better than Cal, and therefore WAY better than UW! LGO!!!!

11-6 and 1-3 in the Pac12 for Hop.

That Baylor win to start the season was huge but since then they only have 1 top 100 win (USC)

They might not even make the NIT. Fans are starting to turn on Hop, but most fan bases would with the expectations they had.

You’re not wrong, their SB nation site has brutal comments. They don’t seem to be giving a pass over QG.

You’re not wrong, their SB nation site has brutal comments. They don’t seem to be giving a pass over QG.

Welcome to every fan base in America.

Hop's two first years garnered him Coach of the Year. And now that.

It's great, because it helps level set that crazy Syracuse fans are more normal.

See you soon, Mike...

It didn't take them long to forget where they were just two short years ago.

2-3 years ago they were an underachieving team loaded with top recruits. Fans have seen this before, has to be frustrating.

Didn't he just lose his starting PG? Might take a while to get the chemistry back.

Condensed replay. Hop came out of the zone and went to his switching man to man. Made a nice run to get back into the game.

Fans would be ridiculing him at Syracuse if we were 11-6.

I'll ridicule anyone for just being in the PAC-10, or 12, or whatever they call it now. I don't even care about wins and losses. The Conference of Champions!!!!!

I'll ridicule anyone for just being in the PAC-10, or 12, or whatever they call it now. I don't even care about wins and losses. The Conference of Champions!!!!!
Hey--water polo deserves champions, too! (I'm sure PAC-12ers feel the same way about lacrosse.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom