Watch cuse game before going to bills game? | Syracusefan.com

Watch cuse game before going to bills game?

Idiocuse22&

Walk On
Any suggestions on where to watch cuse game at 1before going to thee COWBOYS game in buffalo? Im near airport noticed Tullys closer to stadium from here. I hear how great tailgating is there is it possible some diehard has a setup with tvs playing games. Not NFL cuse obvs...

Any suggestions on where to watch cuse game at 1before going to thee COWBOYS game in buffalo? Im near airport noticed Tullys closer to stadium from here. I hear how great tailgating is there is it possible some diehard has a setup with tvs playing games. Not NFL cuse obvs...
Tully's will have the game. I'd go there

My buddy and I will be watching on our phone or listening to the radio in the lots while game prepping. No cool set up, but there are tons of bars in the area of the stadium that would show the game.

I'm going to the game also. I'm thinking most places will have 1 pm football games so I dvr'd it to rewatch tomorrow. If they show the Cuse, it's a bonus, but it's football Sunday and Buffalo is more a football town than a BB fan.