watch Espn | Syracusefan.com

watch Espn

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
Has anybody had any experience with Spectrum and trying to get a handle on watch ESPN? These people are absolutely brain-dead. When you say Watch ESPN they think that you’re saying oh yeah we watch ESPN.

I have Spectrum basic plan which includes ESPN one and ESPN2 but not ESPNU so when I add the ESPN app I am not able to get ACC games on watch ESPN . Even if I put someone else’s ID and password that does get watch ESPn,Spectrum overrides and does not allow watch ESPN to be viewed . So my understanding is you have the basic new customer plan you’ve got to get the higher priced plan that includes ESPN one ESPN2 and ESPNU to be able to add an app and ESPN app that allows you to watch the ACC network and other watch ESPN productions.

My theory is that Spectrum does not pay ESPN for access to watch ESPN only for Sectrum subscribers that subscribe to higher paid plans.

You only need Wwatch ESPN if you don’t live in Syracuse Albany and Rochester where Spectrum puts Su games on local channels or they aren’t on EDPN 1 or 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom