One interesting McCord thought | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

One interesting McCord thought

No you're right - I guess you could redshirt and get the Covid year. Bleich did that.

It is a weird concept though in that the player isn't really responsible for usage and appropriate preservation of a redshirt, yet can lose an entire year of eligibility
Yeah, Bleich had pretty major hip surgery in 2020, right? Weird gray area.

And the 5 game thing is super weird, but I know people used to get frustrated back in the any appearances days when Coach P would put a guy out in garbage time of a blowout and thereby lose a whole year. There’s always going to be guys just over the threshold.

I believe based on what he did at Ohio State and what he’s put on tape in six games here, the NFL knows what he is, and staying here another year probably would not make any difference to them. What could he do next year? Have another year just like this one? How would it change things?

I think his ability to make reads, make all the throws and stand in the pocket will be valuable enough to be at at least a third round pick.
More guaranteed money if he stays.

He turned down Nebraska.

Does he turn down Bama? Tennessee? Clemson?

Y'all want to throw the hypotheticals that he'd come back, without realizing the extremely likely option is he isn't coming back.
And you don't know either. Nobody does except for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom