Watched my first Washington game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Watched my first Washington game tonight

I watched your Georgia Tech game, we’d welcome you too.

My point is, you can’t watch just one game and assume that’s who they are. UW did not play well today, but got the win. Like you guys, sometimes we look like we can beat anyone, other times we look like we can lose to anyone.

My point is, you can’t watch just one game and assume that’s who they are. UW did not play well today, but got the win. Like you guys, sometimes we look like we can beat anyone, other times we look like we can lose to anyone.

19530F09-A13D-456E-BCAB-EE09CD610F1F.gif

Don’t get mad ‘Twan

Don’t get mad ‘Twan

Not mad. We played horrible. If we play like we did tonight in the dance we’d lose to most any power conference team. We are better than this game though. Just like how you guys are better than your loss to Georgia Tech.

You’re welcome for the softball we lined up for you regarding the original post.

Washington is in a total funk right now. They really look like they're running on fumes and have not played that well since they beat a mediocre Arizona team in Arizona. This was the type of game they were winning handily earlier in the season. I know they are undefeated at home but I think they're going to split the last homestand.

Last edited:

How would you know? You havent played anyone good in almost three months!

Washington is in a total funk right now. They really look like they're running on fumes and have not played that well since they beat a mediocre Arizona team in Arizona. This was the type of game they were winning handily earlier in the season. I know they are undefeated at home but I think they're going to split the last homestand.
I was going to post something similar. You never want to end the season playing the worst ball of the year. We'll see how Hop rallies the troop.

Washington has had a couple of tough games but they've had a good season overall. They're not a championship team this year, but they're going to get better. I'd rather play them this year if we're going to play them anytime soon.

Because of Hop I root for Washington. But, we are in the ACC and it’s not even close. Love to see any of you

They played well last week against Utah.

Not mad. We played horrible. If we play like we did tonight in the dance we’d lose to most any power conference team. We are better than this game though. Just like how you guys are better than your loss to Georgia Tech.
The difference is we came back two nights later and beat Duke. Your one-point win over Stanford is how you responded after losing to Cal.

Cal.

HH, the OP set the tone for the rest of this thread and that’s too bad.

I think many Cuse fans have adopted UW as their second team and are really proud of what Hop and your guys have done this year.

Neither has Gonzaga or Nevada. We can’t control the rest of our conference. We just play the games that are on the schedule.
Gonzaga destroys everyone team they plat and Nevada just to lost the first decent team they’ve played in forever

Gonzaga destroys everyone team they plat and Nevada just to lost the first decent team they’ve played in forever

They didn't destroy Washington.

The thing I noticed was there was not much of an atmosphere in Maples. You could hear the sneakers squeak on the floor it was so quiet. The floor mikes were not picking up the crowd noise because there wasn't much, only the sneakers.

the PAC is tough to watch in general. Like was said above, UW looks like they are on fumes compared to a few weeks ago.

Hop is going to end up with 1 or 2 conference losses and for all that success will be rewarded with an 8/9 seed. Maybe.

the PAC is tough to watch in general. Like was said above, UW looks like they are on fumes compared to a few weeks ago.

Hop is going to end up with 1 or 2 conference losses and for all that success will be rewarded with an 8/9 seed. Maybe.

Losing to Gonzaga on a shot within the last 2 seconds was brutal for UW. 24-5 with a win over the Zags and people would look at them differently. Their defense hasn't been sharp recently and I don't think their overall play is trending in the right direction. Reminds me exactly of what happened at the end of last season for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom