Watching Duke---same game, same team | Syracusefan.com

Watching Duke---same game, same team

arbitragegls

All Conference
Duke against Tennessee...Tennessee winning by one 25-24...first thing Duke does is shoot a 3 nearly every time down the floor...we would kill them with our zone...as long as JB has not given K all the secrets.

same coach too, you might be onto something here

All I know is that if Jonny got the same calls as a frosh that this River's kid does he would have shot 12 more ft's a game.

I agree that Duke is not that great this year. Hoever, they will end up being like 27-5 going into the tourney because outside of UNC and FSU the ACC is bad

I feel like people sy the same thing about Duke every year.

Last year, with Singler and N.Smith, I could get myself to admit they were good. This year—nah. So very soft inside.

I got 3 words for you. Plumlee, Plumlee, Plumlee.

The refs would figure out a way to keep Duke in the game vs. SU. I would expect SU to get called for about 10 charges.

The refs would figure out a way to keep Duke in the game vs. SU. I would expect SU to get called for about 10 charges.

I expect this maybe the first 2 years in the ACC. Once we settle in though, and establish ourselves as one of them it should get better.

Pitt on the other hand will have a tougher time transitioning. Pitt teams are always very physical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom