Watching the game via ESPN+ | Syracusefan.com

Watching the game via ESPN+

Nicknack

All Conference
First, I have to say I'm happy to have access to every game, often on ESPN+. However, for the love of god, ESPN needs to improve their app for those of us who watch games that are recorded. It is soooo bad. First, when searching for completed games, it shows the damn scores underneath each match up. Why do they think that's a good idea? I often watch our games recorded so that I can watch in the evening so it can sometimes be tricky to find the game without seeing the score. Stupid.

Also, fast forwarding is a pain because it doesn't show you the image so you have to guess when to stop. Often, I fast forward too much resulting in missing plays. The other thing that's a pain is that if you pause the game for more than a few minutes, it resets back to the beginning of the game. Ugh.

For ESPN to have such a poor app is embarrassing and flat out lazy.

My issue is the lack of being able to start a game late from the beginning too.. Its a horrible App. Great we have access, but its function is awful and yeah its replay f/b machanism is really bad

My issue is the lack of being able to start a game late from the beginning too.. Its a horrible App. Great we have access, but its function is awful and yeah its replay f/b machanism is really bad
Yep. When I have games that have been saved via YouTube TV, I'm so much happier. It provides the option of starting from the beginning, catching up via key plays, or joining live. Also, when you pause the game, it actually pauses for as long as you want - you can literally come back a day later and resume from where it was paused. Why ESPN has this bad of an app is a head scratcher. They clearly don't prioritize their ESPN+ viewing experience.

First, I have to say I'm happy to have access to every game, often on ESPN+. However, for the love of god, ESPN needs to improve their app for those of us who watch games that are recorded. It is soooo bad. First, when searching for completed games, it shows the damn scores underneath each match up. Why do they think that's a good idea? I often watch our games recorded so that I can watch in the evening so it can sometimes be tricky to find the game without seeing the score. Stupid.

Also, fast forwarding is a pain because it doesn't show you the image so you have to guess when to stop. Often, I fast forward too much resulting in missing plays. The other thing that's a pain is that if you pause the game for more than a few minutes, it resets back to the beginning of the game. Ugh.

For ESPN to have such a poor app is embarrassing and flat out lazy.

I just got NFL game pass this year to watch the Bears replay. They have an option in settings to keep all game scores off - brilliant. When you’re looking at a game if you want to see the score you can click on a button that will show the score just for that game.

ESPN app may be the worst streaming app out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom