Watching the rest of the tournament question | Syracusefan.com

Watching the rest of the tournament question

20Plus

For this year now that Syracuse is out what is your level of watching the rest of the tournament. Is it

A. As much as you could after losing which maybe not quite as much but still looking for as much basketball to solve your fix

B. Still watch but definitely much less

C. Can take it or leave it

D. Can’t bear to watch

A. Still have a chance to come in 3rd in my pool and win 150 bucks. Need Duke to win it all and Villanova to somehow lose to Texas Tech. Doesn’t look likely but I’m happy to still be in it

A -- but it is always melancholy for me once SU gets eliminated. I'm very proud of our team for what they did this postseason, but still disappointed that the season is over.
I counted the games down all season because I think that next year and beyond are going to be what we are used to. And then they won three games and played what I think is their best game of the year against Duke.

A, but with lower blood pressure with no Cuse.

E. A little more selective with how much I plan around it versus family needs. For instance, my Daughter's 7th birthday is tomorrow. If we go to lunch, and we were playing at 2, I'd insist we plan to be back in time. Now, I'll not worry and let them decide naturally the schedule. Another example, I'm tired AF after last night since I had a few and my kids still get up. I'm not going to force myself to stay awake tonight if I'm not feeling it.

A Still love it but obviously not as much fun without us in it. But still my favorite sporting event of the year

B

Without the emotional involvement, it's a want, not a need,

I don't watch it at all when Syracuse has been eliminated. Doesn't help that the quality of play has been abysmal across the board, but that's for another thread.

I love basketball, but it’s hard to be committed when we have been eliminated.

Depends on the teams that are left.
I’m watching the Loyola game but don’t care about the Mich game.

Tomorrow? Meh.

A Still love it but obviously not as much fun without us in it. But still my favorite sporting event of the year
No need to write it since you wrote it for me. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom