Way OT: Billboard Music Awards | Syracusefan.com

Way OT: Billboard Music Awards

jekelish

Living Legend
This will make your day, if you like laughing at things. So at the Billboard Music Awards, a singer named Miguel was performing, and then this happened:

miguel-leg-drop.gif

I can only hope this was the song he was performing:

Growing up I was an absolute die hard WWF fan. Today, not so much. However, Jim Ross is still my favorite announcer in sports or entertainment. He has so many one liners that are absolutely historical especially mixed in with his southern drawl.

To be honest, before this incident I had never heard of Miguel. This is the best thing he could have done, if you ask me.
I wish he could jump, then we wouldn't have had to ever hear of him.

somewhere beautiful bobby eaton is smiling

Plus he sucked
He might not have been good during this performance, but he's an excellent artist. Frank Ocean got a lot of popularity in this genre this year, but Miguel is probably even more talented.

Growing up I was an absolute die hard WWF fan. Today, not so much. However, Jim Ross is still my favorite announcer in sports or entertainment. He has so many one liners that are absolutely historical especially mixed in with his southern drawl.

BAW GAWD HE KILLED HIM

He should probably get a job in WWF. Guy dropped kicked one girl square in the face and then leg dropped the other one.

That was an idiot move. He's just lucky he didn't break somebody's neck. As is the somebody whose neck wasn't broken.

The legdrop is now viewed as a career-limiting move in the pro-rasslin' community as it leads to all sorts of back and leg problems.

It would probably impact Fandango's career--if Fandango could actually wrestle and if he had real career prospects.

I still think this is the best Jim Ross call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom