Way to go OState | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Way to go OState

Yeah, it's not like they have produced astronauts – oh, wait:

Charles Bassett
Nancy Currie
Robert Henry Lawrence
Richard Linnehan
Ronald Sega

As an alumnus of the University of Michigan, home of the crews of Gemini 4, Apollo 15, and the first man to walk in space, as well as one of the top-5 engineering programs in the nation - Ohio State is a joke. No one thinks of Ohio State as an elite academic institution, get over it.

As an alumnus of the University of Michigan, home of the crews of Gemini 4, Apollo 15, and the first man to walk in space, as well as one of the top-5 engineering programs in the nation - Ohio State is a joke. No one thinks of Ohio State as an elite academic institution, get over it.

I didn’t say it’s elite – just pointing out that for a Syracuse grad to say an OSU degree has no value is ridiculous.

I didn’t say it’s elite – just pointing out that for a Syracuse grad to say an OSU degree has no value is ridiculous.
I'm 45 % sure he just said he went to Michigan...

His signature reads, in part: "Syracuse '03, Michigan G'05"

And my valuable Syracuse degree led me to Michigan. And Ohio State is still a crap school.

Back to the original topic - Everyone knows that a buckeye is nothing more than a worthless nut, this tweet adds further proof. Does it really surprise anyone that a player from Tattoo U would make this statement?

On a more serious note, this tweet along with the tweet from the kid headed to FSU but withdrawing his commitment stating Jimbo Fisher wasn't offering enough does a lot to prove that many of the elite prospects are not "student" athletes. I wish the NCAA would enforce academic criteria in real time and that the NFL would establish a minor league farm system for kids that are not academically suited for the role of student athlete.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought many football players maintained reduced class schedules during fall semester. I was under the impression that they took summer classes, and as long as they remained on schedule to graduate on time, that was all that mattered. Are they required to have a full class schedule during fall semester to be eligible to play?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom