Way Too Early Andy Katz Bracketology | Syracusefan.com

Way Too Early Andy Katz Bracketology

I would not want to face Georgia State in the first round

Me thinks Nevada would be flummoxed by the zone.

Nevada is big and experienced. They are some people's choice for Dark Horse this year.

I'm glad Katz did it, saved me having to do it myself. I agree with him 100%.

Do we still play the season or is this it?

If so, I'm really ticked off. That back court violation against us late in the Nevada game was a terrible call by the ref. Deja vu all over again.
That's it no point of playing see you guys next year.

Katz is going to outshine Mr Toupee this year and make his former employer look stupid.

Nevada and Syracuse are very parallel teams.

Both teams return their lineups from last year (which both had zero depth) which had a similar level of success , and add in a number of pieces so that they now have good depth. Its arguable, given the experience level, that Nevada's pieces are a bit better.

But both teams will have the same challenge of properly integrating depth into lineups that are largely used to going almost the all 40.

Both teams return their lineups from last year (which both had zero depth) which had a similar level of success , and add in a number of pieces so that they now have good depth. Its arguable, given the experience level, that Nevada's pieces are a bit better.

But both teams will have the same challenge of properly integrating depth into lineups that are largely used to going almost the all 40.

But you neglected the fact that SU has doubled the # of Boeheims on the bench this year. Advantage: SU

Nevada and Syracuse are very comparable in terms of their talent level and experience. But there's one thing Nevada doesn't have that Syracuse does have: Jim Boeheim coaching them in the NCAA tournament. A bit surprising that Andy didn't factor that into his evaluation...

Nevada and Syracuse are very comparable in terms of their talent level and experience. But there's one thing Nevada doesn't have that Syracuse does have: Jim Boeheim coaching them in the NCAA tournament. A bit surprising that Andy didn't factor that into his evaluation...

The Boeheim factor is immeasurable. Cannot account for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom