Way too Early Season Record Thread | Syracusefan.com

Way too Early Season Record Thread

DirtDog44

Walk On
Way way way way to early Season record thread. I completely understand that our schedule is not even set yet but I"m looking at the ACC foes we'll face as well as the out of conference teams.

Regular Season 21-12

ACC 11-7 (finish 5th)

Make NCAA tournament - 2nd round loser.

Last edited:
Way way way way to early Season record thread. I completely understand that our schedule is not even set yet but I"m looking at the ACC foes we'll face as well as the out of conference teams.

Regular Season 21-12

Big East 11-7 (finish 5th)

No offense, I can guarantee you won't be right. I think we'll be playing in the ACC instead of the Big East this year :)

Regular Season 21-12

ACC 11-7 (finish 5th)

I am similarly optimistic. I think we end up in the top 6 in the ACC. I think we will end up with less than 12 losses. I think JB and the boys are going to come out of the gate fast to avoid any early non-conference losses.

I've said before that we will squeak into the dance and hopefully win one game. So I'm on board with you there. However, 11 ACC wins seems like a stretch in my opinion. Hopefully we will do better than what my expectations are.

Wonder what point spread will be vs Kansas. That may be a very telling game although early in season

I've said before that we will squeak into the dance and hopefully win one game. So I'm on board with you there. However, 11 ACC wins seems like a stretch in my opinion. Hopefully we will do better than what my expectations are.

I agree with this. I'm thinking 10 wins in the ACC best case scenario. But I still think we are on the right side of the bubble because I don't think we'll throw up all over ourselves in the non-conference as badly this year.

No offense, I can guarantee you won't be right. I think we'll be playing in the ACC instead of the Big East this year :)
also, there are 31 regular season games, not 33 ;)

I don't know about overall record, but I predict somewhere between 5th and 8th in the ACC and somewhere between a 6 and a 9 seed in the NCAA tournament

Regular Season 21-12

ACC 11-7 (finish 5th)

Regular season - 18-13 (It's 31 games, isn't it?)

ACC - 8-10

N.I.T. - 2nd round loser

Non Conference 10-3
ACC 11-7
Overall: 21-10

7 seed in the Big Dance. This team is going to make so many of the board Eeyores look silly.

Non Conference 10-3
ACC 11-7
Overall: 21-10

7 seed in the Big Dance. This team is going to make so many of the board Eeyores look silly.

That record is garbage. Who's making who look silly? Is 20 just 18-21 wins our standard now? If it is let me know and I'll lower my expectations with the games and recurring.

We need to win more than 10 games in the non-conference. We used to go 12-1/13-0 on the regular. 10-3 with Kansas as the only real power is garbage. No reason to lose to UConn, Georgetown, and Maryland at home. We have won like 1 out of our last 9 against old Big East teams in November/December with that being UConn in Atlantis.

23-8, ACC champs and a crippling elite 8 exit for what will go down as many's favorite SU team. So shall mark the end of Battle's time on the hill.

21-10
12-6
2-1 ACC Tourney
Elite 8

This is the most pessimistic post you have ever made about SU sports.
He didn't add that he thinks the "crippling loss" is going to be on a last second 3 by j.tuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom