Wayne Morgan and the doghouse | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Morgan and the doghouse

PhatOrange

Living Legend
What was rahme talking about today in his cornerback profile?

"amount of time Morgan spent in Donnie Henderson’s doghouse during preseason camp"

What? And what for?

Perhaps a bad choice of words. Nothing most freshmen don't absorb as they try to grasp the mental and physical demands of the game at the college level. Donnie was on all their backs, but the rookie seemed to draw his special attention. Nothing more than that.

Perhaps a bad choice of words. Nothing most freshmen don't absorb as they try to grasp the mental and physical demands of the game at the college level. Donnie was on all their backs, but the rookie seemed to draw his special attention. Nothing more than that.
Considering the hype and decent amount of playing time considering he was a true freshman, I'd say the attention in preseason was more to motivate him than put him in the doghouse. This tactic is used often to get a kid to maximize his effort thereby maximizing his potential.

Considering the hype and decent amount of playing time considering he was a true freshman, I'd say the attention in preseason was more to motivate him than put him in the doghouse. This tactic is used often to get a kid to maximize his effort thereby maximizing his potential.
asking him for a date? I am just kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom