Wayne Morgan New for you guys... | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Morgan New for you guys...

MattAlkire

Walk On
I talked to Wayne Morgan last night and figured I'd give you guys the scoop on what he had to say as I know many here would love to see him in Orange.

He didn't end up at Michigan because he said they pressured him too much and told him that he had to commit immediately and couldn't take any visits after he committed. That wasn't something he was ready to do as he says he wants to take all five official visits.

I asked him where he wants to go and at this point, the only school he mentioned was South Carolina and didn't even sound sure of that, so I think he's wide open right now. Michigan is completely out of the picture though. From what I've been told South Carolina is the probable destination of Don Bosco Prep safety Elijah Shumate, so that could eliminate them as well.

We didn't talk Syracuse too much. Just talked a lot about how he had been and how practices were going, but next time we talk I'll ask him about 'Cuse.

Nice thanks Matt. Didn't realize that SC was in it that much.

Thanks Matt. I feel like this is a case of no news is good news.

Thanks, Matt. Don't be a stranger. And best of luck in your new endeavor (whatever that is)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom