Wayne Morgan | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Morgan

bnoro

Lurker
It would be something to get this kid but even better would be to flip J Jones because of our move to the ACC as a slap in the face to ND - long shot I know.

We are competing against uconn and rutgers for wayne ... this weeks events should help

We are competing against uconn and rutgers for wayne ... this weeks events should help

If he wants to stay local and wants stability, I'd have to think we look pretty attractive in that respect now.

I watched the game on IO. No excuses, wayne.

I like the way we are targeting well put together HS safeties with speed while looking for corners. If we can land Morgan, he and Julian could end up having very successful careers opposite each other. And the beautiful thing is, we should finally be able to start RS some of these athletic corners next year.

Uh, I'd be more concerned about competing with Alabama, Michigan, Penn State, and Tennessee for this kid than Rutgers or UConn.

Uh, I'd be more concerned about competing with Alabama, Michigan, Penn State, and Tennessee for this kid than Rutgers or UConn.

I wouldn't...they've moved on and Wayne has stated repeatedly that UConn, RU, and Cuse are his top three.

I wouldn't...they've moved on and Wayne has stated repeatedly that UConn, RU, and Cuse are his top three.

I'd still be more concerned then with Sakerlina coming in and looking at him then this weekend.

Jones will never switch from ND because he wants to be at a Catholic school plus what does SU offer compared to ND, honestly? They will end up going to the ACC because if they don't they will get left out, and the B1G does not offer a very good lacrosse program or as good of a basketball conference. They will come to the ACC to have the rivalry with Boston College and Pitt.

Locking Morgan up would be big because it would solidify a great group of up and coming DBs under the tutelage of Schafer...if the defense stays ranked this far down the list his reputation will take a hit. He should be here for a while.

No more Morgan to Michigan?

On the ND thing. Their non revenue sports are so well funded(ie max scholarships, travel costs, and coaches salaries), there are very few places for them to go. A10 they would romp in all but BBall.

If your ACC, you wait on ND and then package with UConn.

Am I allowed to make a joke about a kid going to college who can't find FX on his cable system?

Jones will never switch from ND because he wants to be at a Catholic school plus what does SU offer compared to ND, honestly? They will end up going to the ACC because if they don't they will get left out, and the B1G does not offer a very good lacrosse program or as good of a basketball conference. They will come to the ACC to have the rivalry with Boston College and Pitt.

Locking Morgan up would be big because it would solidify a great group of up and coming DBs under the tutelage of Schafer...if the defense stays ranked this far down the list his reputation will take a hit. He should be here for a while.

That 1st paragraph... what grade are you in?

Morgan had a few bad camps where he was getting picked on this past summer, hence the drop in his overall ranking. He is very fast. Might see him return a punt or 2 in his time, wherever he ends up.