WBB NCAA Tournament SU 72 vs Nebraska 69 3/20 7:36 ESPN2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WBB NCAA Tournament SU 72 vs Nebraska 69 3/20 7:36 ESPN2

CAlUj5tUkAEmPYZ.jpg:large

SU Women's Hoops ‏@CuseWBB 1m1 minute ago
Butler makes another. Syracuse leads, 58-55.

Dan Bartlett ‏@DRB_CuseTix 38s39 seconds ago
If Coach Q doesn't look like a man who wants another shot at South Carolina idk how much more intensity you need. Love it!

Slim fouls out. Syracuse still leads Nebraska by three points, 60-57 with 5:27 to go

Butler again! Syracuse now leads 62-57

Nebraska sinks a jumper. Syracuse responds with a lay-up from Butler! Syracuse leads by five

Nebraska scores four straight and SU now leads by one point.

Nebraska ties it up with a 3-pointer. Less than a minute to play

Butler with the clutch performance! She makes another and Syracuse leads 68-66 with 58 seconds to go

So glad Brianna Butler is taking it to the hoop and taking shorter jump shots. She's 5' 11 -go SU.

Butler with a steal! What a second half for the junior guard.

SU Women's Hoops ‏@CuseWBB 13s14 seconds ago
Good catch @SamBlum3. Peterson now goes to the line as Syracuse holds a 68-67 lead with 14 seconds to go

Peterson hits both.

Sam Blum ‏@SamBlum3 1m1 minute ago
Nebraska misses game-tying free throw. Peterson then gives Syracuse a 3-point lead.

Crazy stuff in these few seconds here. Nebraska turnover and Syracuse will inbound with 9 seconds to play up three points

Sam Blum ‏@SamBlum3 20s21 seconds ago
Not just you. RT @NunesMagician: (is it me or was this way more entertaining than most men's games?)

Peterson hits one free throw, Nebraska gets a lay-up and calls a TO. SU up 72-69 with 1.1 to play

Thank you CuseLegacy for all your hard work on these boards.

Syracuse Memes™ ‏@Cusememes 52s53 seconds ago
The Orange Women beat Nebraska 72-69 and earn the 2nd ever NCAA Tourney victory. They face South Carolina again Sunday

Sam Blum ‏@SamBlum3 2m2 minutes ago
Syracuse faced South Carolina in November. Had a 10-point lead with seven minutes left before giving it up. Should be a fun one.

I hope you don't think I was just being negative about Brianna but I truly believe she could be such an awesome player if she did what she was doing later in the 2nd half. Go inside, out - drive - be a versatile threat. She's 5'11 and so talented.

I hope you don't think I was just being negative about Brianna but I truly believe she could be such an awesome player if she did what she was doing later in the 2nd half. Go inside, out - drive - be a versatile threat. She's 5'11 and so talented.

I know what you mean...sometimes I groan when I see she is going for another 3.