We absolutely, positively MUST make the 2013 Final Four | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We absolutely, positively MUST make the 2013 Final Four

Making the Final Four is really, really, really hard. Even for the powerhouse Top 20 programs.

But you'd never know that from reading this board.

We stack up against any program around. Making final fours and winning championships are just arbitrary measures of success.

I'll take 800+ wins in the best college hoops conference of all time over anyone else's resume, thank you much.

We stack up against any program around. Making final fours and winning championships are just arbitrary measures of success.

I'll take 800+ wins in the best college hoops conference of all time over anyone else's resume, thank you much.

You can't be serious

EL. OH. EL.

You sound like a Pitt fan.

It's only common knowledge to some Syracuse fans. What happened to Cinn with Kenyon Martin was common knowledge. SU was never the best team going into those tourneys.

2010 SU was definitely the best team going into the tournament before AO went down. No doubt it anyone's mind we don't win it all with him.

2010 SU was definitely the best team going into the tournament before AO went down. No doubt it anyone's mind we don't win it all with him.

Actually Kansas was the best team all year. They would have been the favorite even w a healthy AO. I think after their Northern Iowa disaster that was forgotten by lots of people.

Actually Kansas was the best team all year. They would have been the favorite even w a healthy AO. I think after their Northern Iowa disaster that was forgotten by lots of people.

Haha Yeah even I pretty much forgot about them.