We are 2-0 | Syracusefan.com

We are 2-0

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
We easly could 0-2 if Grob was still the coach we would be 0-2. Have we looked good in our wins Hell no but i'll take it. We will get crushed next weekend and will need our best efforts to beat toledo and the Girls. Lets just hope for 4-1 and we will only need two more wins for a bowl game. Baby steps folks baby steps. Keep it classy Syracusefan.com. OUT

its all strategy...doug marrone is begging USC to overlook us.

In Doug I Trust!

Reactions: KB
That's a good perspective- but it's hard to see this team beating any half way decent team.
The one good thing is that the BE doesn't have many half way decent teams.

That's a good perspective- but it's hard to see this team beating any half way decent team.
fact check: we're 2-0

Post Grade: D

Come out of next week healthy, learn from the experience and take the next 2 at home. I think next week will be like the Penn State game at Penn State a couple of years ago. A loss but not a terrible embarassment.

Fact Check- We looked like crap in both games against lesser competition.

Fact Check- We looked like crap in both games against lesser competition.
And yet SU had moments in both games where they looked like world beaters.

I'm a believer in the "just win, baby" Raiders brand of football. If we play up or down to our competition and keep winning, I'll take it and be happy. As JarHeadJim appropriately states: "We Are 2-0".

I hope they can galvanize those moments and play a complete game.

We easly could 0-2 if Grob was still the coach we would be 0-2. Have we looked good in our wins Hell no but i'll take it. We will get crushed next weekend and will need our best efforts to beat toledo and the Girls. Lets just hope for 4-1 and we will only need two more wins for a bowl game. Baby steps folks baby steps. Keep it classy Syracusefan.com. OUT

Well, to look at it from the bright side, we've been a better road team than we are at home, at least last season we were. If we can keep that up, maybe we can make it respectable. :noidea:

Georgia is 0-2 i bet they wish they were 2-0 like we are

Well, Im happy. A win is a win is a win is a win and 2-0 is still 2-0.

With Marone's philosophy if building a team with character, this is going to take some time. There really isnt much of a reason to think that Marone's first two recruiting classes should have been much more talented than GRob's last class. Marone is still laying the foundation and the bigger the foundation, the bigger the HOUSE. But yeah, that doesnt mean its still not tough to watch sometimes.

we beat Wake who manhandled NC State today. There goes your theory.

Georgia is 0-2 i bet they wish they were 2-0 like we are

I'm sure they do, b/c they'd be #2 or #3 next week if they were. They've played the best team in college football over the last decade, and a team with 2 Heisman candidates.

Amen, Jim

We got through our trap game with a win and the team is 2-0. I can't wait to see this team take the field against USC.

In all fairness to Georgia, they did play better competition these last 2 weeks, but HEY, THEY chose to be in the SEC & play a top 5 team in the first two weeks...

Syracuse has the PERFECT schedules in the past few years to help build the program up...

Pro being 2-0 - 1
suthrills - 0
I have no idea what this means but I will say I'm happy the team is 2-0 but I'm not happy with the way the team has played. I will root hard for the team next week but I guess I'm just not as hopeful as you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom