We are also going to need a new DC! | Syracusefan.com

We are also going to need a new DC!

Crusty

Living Legend
With all the focue on Hackett and the OC position I forgot about the DC position. Shafer will have to find a clone.

Larry Johnson would be a great hire in my opinion. Ed Orgeron could also be worth a look. Both would energize recruiting.

I think SUHCSS will go outside for the OC spot, but promote from within for the do spot ,so that we can work closely with that role.

I think SUHCSS will go outside for the OC spot, but promote from within for the do spot ,so that we can work closely with that role.

I pretty much agree with you but I wonder who on the offensive side of the ball wants the OC job? I could see some of the guys on the defensive side wanting it more but I'd love to know if any of the offensive side want it.

Daost? He was brought in by Shafer wasn't he? My reading of the tea leaves seemed to make it look like he was to Shafer what Hacket was to Marrone.

Timmy Daoust or Steve Morrison will be the new DC. Both are SS disciples. I would go with Daoust.

Larry Johnson would be a great hire in my opinion. Ed Orgeron could also be worth a look. Both would energize recruiting.

Larry Johnson is interesting but he's got the whole Paterno PSU stigma with him.

Ed O is a recruiting violation waiting to happen. I'd pass.

Timmy Daoust or Steve Morrison will be the new DC. Both are SS disciples. I would go with Daoust.

Who is your prediction on the OC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom