We are going to miss the Lemon family | Syracusefan.com

We are going to miss the Lemon family

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Saturday before the game Sean & Ellen visited the Fine Lot. They brought a cake up from Maryland themed in SU, it simply said, "Thanks for taking us in."

We at the Fine Lot want to say to the Lemons, thanks for taking us in! We have enjoyed the four years, it seems like less damn that went fast, that you folks have been with the program and a part of us, the Fine Lot Mess. Together we enjoyed the ups of Alec's career and suffered the pain of his injuries with you. Saturday he showed everyone including NFL scouts what a 100% healthy Alec Lemon can do as he amassed 176 receiving yards on nine catches and scored 2 touchdowns (could have been three if Ryan would have taken his time on that 1st quarter throw in the end zone.)

One of the mothers of a new poster cut up the cake, which was lemon filled of course, and oh so good. I then distributed a piece to as many of the 60 people in our lot. Even took some over to the adjoining tailgate. I secretly felt it would serve as good luck if all of us went into the dome with some lemon in our bellies. As it turned out I think it worked as Alec enjoyed one the best senior days I have ever witnessed.

During the 3rd quarter one of our crew got a text message, it said Alec will be coming to the Fine Lot after the game. Not only was the game going our way but for desert we would be getting more Lemon.

After media interviews Alec appeared with his whole family to say hi and in a way, bye. It was great to have the star of the game stop by, pose for pictures and autograph our ticket stubs. Lemon was dressed in a handsome suit topped off by a yellow tie which I'm surmising has something to do with his last name.

To the Lemons (Asbury's), you will always be a part of our Syracuse family. Thank you for enriching our Syracuse Football experience and good luck to Alec in his life pursuits.

I second that. Looking forward to seeing them again at the Temple game and hope they can make it up the dome now and then for a game in the coming years.

I second that. Looking forward to seeing them again at the Temple game and hope they can make it up the dome now and then for a game in the coming years.
They said they'll be at the Spring game with or without Alec.

Saturday before the game Sean & Ellen visited the Fine Lot. They brought a cake up from Maryland themed in SU, it simply said, "Thanks for taking us in."

We at the Fine Lot want to say to the Lemons, thanks for taking us in! We have enjoyed the four years, it seems like less, that you folks have been with the program and a part of us, the Fine Lot Mess. Together we enjoyed the ups of Alec's career and suffered the pain of his injuries with you. Saturday he showed everyone including NFL scouts what a 100% healthy Alec Lemon can do as he amassed 176 receiving yards on nine catches and scored 2 touchdowns (could have been three if Ryan cold have taken his time on that 1st quarter throw in the end zone.)

One of the mothers of a new poster cut up the cake, which was lemon filled of course, and oh so good. I then distributed a piece to as many of the 60 people in our lot. Even took some over to the adjoining tailgate. I secretly felt it would serve as good luck if all of us went into the dome with some lemon in our bellies. As it turned out I think it worked as Alec enjoyed one the best senior days I have ever witnessed.

During the 3rd quarter one of our crew got a text message, it said Alec will be coming to the Fine Lot after the game. Not only was the game going our way but for desert we would be getting more Lemon.

After media interviews Alec appeared with his whole family to say hi and in a way, bye. It was great to have the star of the game stop by, pose for pictures and autograph our ticket stubs. Lemon was dressed in a handsome suit topped off by a yellow tie which I'm surmising has something to do with his last name.

To the Lemons, you will always be a part of our Syracuse family. Thank you for enriching our Syracuse Football experience and good luck to Alec in his life pursuits.
Wasn't there but I share your sentiments completely. Great parents produce great kids. Best wishes to this family and all the other player families for their contributions to the program we all love so much.

We at the Fine Lot want to say to the Lemons, thanks for taking us in! We have enjoyed the four years, it seems like less, that you folks have been with the program and a part of us, the Fine Lot Mess. Together we enjoyed the ups of Alec's career and suffered the pain of his injuries with you. Saturday he showed everyone including NFL scouts what a 100% healthy Alec Lemon can do as he amassed 176 receiving yards on nine catches and scored 2 touchdowns (could have been three if Ryan cold have taken his time on that 1st quarter throw in the end zone.)

To the Lemons, you will always be a part of our Syracuse family. Thank you for enriching our Syracuse Football experience and good luck to Alec in his life pursuits.
Amen to all that dan, special people, special son, simple as that. He is such an impressive person let alone football player. Next stop for Alec...Success in life in whatever endeavor he does.

(BTW thanks for the nice tailgate note re: my father, touching bro)

Thanks for sharing. I wish I could have been there, as Alec is my favorite player on the team.

Never had the opportunity to meet the Lemons, but Alec will always be one of my all time favorites and I know that the Lemon family is a class act. Now let's take care of business for 3 more games.

Alec's dad, Mr. Lemon was at Senior Day and he accompanied Alec along with his mom Ellen and step dad Sean (Asbury) onto the field on Saturday. All came to the Fine lot and all are terrific people.

Thirded. Just great people, all around.

Alec's one of my favorite players ever. He's put up great numbers, but they're a shadow of what they could have been. Guy's a warrior and played through a lot of injuries. I think he'll have a productive career in the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom