We are in perfect position for March | Syracusefan.com

We are in perfect position for March

OrangeFoo

All American
I've been watching Syracuse hoops for close to 30 years now and almost every year we have a February slump where we would lose a couple of What games and lose to a couple of meat grinder teams like Pitt. Welcome to the Feb slump, the difference being this team is so good we don't lose.

Here is other thing about Feb slumps... JB teams get their legs back and come out of the slump in March. Imagine this team when they start playing up to their abilities again. But in addition we will have beast mode Roc who won this game by himself, Silent G with confidence and a rested BMK. Plus the confidence to close out close games.

No one is going to be able to hang with us. I love what we are doing these games. Peak in March!

I have a feeling you'll be meeting UConn at MSG in March. I don't know the outcome, but that would be a great game.

I've been watching Syracuse hoops for close to 30 years now and almost every year we have a February slump where we would lose a couple of What games and lose to a couple of meat grinder teams like Pitt. Welcome to the Feb slump, the difference being this team is so good we don't lose.

Here is other thing about Feb slumps... JB teams get their legs back and come out of the slump in March. Imagine this team when they start playing up to their abilities again. But in addition we will have beast mode Roc who won this game by himself, Silent G with confidence and a rested BMK. Plus the confidence to close out close games.

No one is going to be able to hang with us. I love what we are doing these games. Peak in March!
That is an inviting way to look at things. I'm hoping you are correct. There can be no mistake that we are witnessing Rak's transformation into the Micky D type player we all had hoped he would. He really needs to be recognized for what he's doing.