We are now #8 in the ESPN ACC power rankings | Syracusefan.com

We are now #8 in the ESPN ACC power rankings

Crusty

Living Legend
I do not see Pitt and Duke ahead of us and I think Maryland has been overrated all year. Starting to get some respect at last.
  1. Clemson
  2. FSU
  3. Miami
  4. Va Tech
  5. Maryland
  6. Pitt
  7. Duke
  8. Syracuse
  9. BC
  10. Wake
  11. Ga Tech
  12. NC State
  13. North Carolina
  14. Virginia

I do not see Pitt and Duke ahead of us and I think Maryland has been overrated all year. Starting to get some respect at last.
  1. Clemson
  2. FSU
  3. Miami
  4. Va Tech
  5. Maryland
  6. Pitt
  7. Duke
  8. Syracuse
  9. BC
  10. Wake
  11. Ga Tech
  12. NC State
  13. North Carolina
  14. Virginia

Although I enjoy such ratings, these ratings seem to fluctuate like a pregnant ladies mood. I truly believe we are in the 5-7 range. Seeing G. Tech down at #11 is strange, but they certainly haven't proved otherwise. Let's just keep winning! Go down to Atlanta and get it done against the Yellow Jackets.

A Duke team that is 0-2 in league play is getting quite a bump for beating Navy.

I think for #5 thru 14, they put the names in a hat.

Last edited:
  1. Clemson
  2. FSU
  3. Miami
  4. Va Tech
  5. Maryland
  6. Pitt
  7. Duke
  8. Syracuse
  9. BC
  10. Wake
  11. Ga Tech
  12. NC State
  13. North Carolina
  14. Virginia
i dont see the ranking on the ESPN website, where did you get these?

1. Clemson
  2. FSU
  3. Miami
  4. Va Tech
  5. Maryland
  6. Pitt
  7. Duke
  8. Syracuse
  9. BC
  10. Wake
  11. Ga Tech
  12. NC State
  13. North Carolina
  14. Virginia
found it my bad!

Say what you want about Maryland but Edsall's team always seem to beat the -ing tar out of us. I think that will be a good game, I think 3/4 of their fan base want him to lose so they can get rid of him

Say what you want about Maryland but Edsall's team always seem to beat the -ing tar out of us. I think that will be a good game, I think 3/4 of their fan base want him to lose so they can get rid of him
True enough but I think our teams have gotten bigger, stronger and faster. FWIT this is a new staff so while Edsall had DM's number this is a new ball game.

I think that was a couple of coaches ago. Not very relevant.

Edsall's teams always have a good defensive gameplan. Didn't work out that way in Tallahassee, but I'm not sure how many defensive gameplans not implemented by Nick Saban and his Alabama NFL training camp will have success at FSU this year.

Going to have to win that game, and the GT game, like we won the NC State game. Be more physical, beat up their offense. Pop a couple expected runs or unexpected passes on offense.

Saturday was huge, gave the team the confidence of knowing that it can go on the road against the middle of the pack team in this league (of which there are many) and beat a team up in front of their fans. That's exactly what Shafer wants his team thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom