We certainly need to do better with this aspect | Syracusefan.com

We certainly need to do better with this aspect

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I don't put too much emphasis on offensive stats early on due to the kids getting to know each other and their positions, and the lower competition faced in these first three games. However, free throws are a different story since you are on your own with no defenders to influence your shot. 42% versus Colgate and 54% for the first three games definitely needs to improve. I'm hoping it will.

I don't put too much emphasis on offensive stats early on due to the kids getting to know each other and their positions, and the lower competition faced in these first three games. However, free throws are a different story since you are on your own with no defenders to influence your shot. 42% versus Colgate and 54% for the first three games definitely needs to improve. I'm hoping it will.
We had one guy go 0-6. The other guys were 8 for 13.

I believe there was some hype about how this "should" be a great free throw shooting team.
What is this curse that afflicts us? And from whence did it come? We should write a supernatural short story about this.

We had one guy go 0-6. The other guys were 8 for 13.

you can't spell team without clankclankclankclankclankclank. this team is pretty good. but can't afford to give away free chances in the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom