We could be 0-6... Season is going well...Just need TWO to go back to Pinestripe. | Syracusefan.com

We could be 0-6... Season is going well...Just need TWO to go back to Pinestripe.

echosofmanley

Scout Team
We could be 0-6. I'm excited.

Season is going well with all the youth and limited athleticism of a % of GRobs upperclassmen.

This is the year:
1)Defections.
2)Grobs last two lame duck, uneven classes.
3)Not getting to redshirt most of the non linemen.

We just have to get TWO more for a bowl . (UConn, Louisville?)

With SU leaving BE , cant see anyway Pinestripe doesnt want us back. KSU is looking good, lets rematch.

KSU is looking too good to be #7 in the Big 12.

Your mention of He Who Should Not Be Named reminded me that with yesterday's win we have clinched a tie with Greg's BEST season at Syracuse. I think we've got at least 2 more W's in us, but I'm afraid we're going to get them the hard way.

We could be 0-6. I'm excited.

Season is going well with all the youth and limited athleticism of a % of GRobs upperclassmen.

This is the year:
1)Defections.
2)Grobs last two lame duck, uneven classes.
3)Not getting to redshirt most of the non linemen.

We just have to get TWO more for a bowl . (UConn, Louisville?)

With SU leaving BE , cant see anyway Pinestripe doesnt want us back. KSU is looking good, lets rematch.

Thank you!!

KSU is looking too good to be #7 in the Big 12.

Your mention of He Who Should Not Be Named reminded me that with yesterday's win we have clinched a tie with Greg's BEST season at Syracuse. I think we've got at least 2 more W's in us, but I'm afraid we're going to get them the hard way.

Well, that is how we have gotten all our wins this season. Seems to me we will be OK!
The BE is wide open. It the coaching staff can get the team firing on all cylinders we have a very good chance.

GO ORANGE!

We're literally a few plays away from being 0-6. Scary.

We're literally a few plays away from being 0-6. Scary.

It really is unbelievable.

1. Van Chew miraculous catch in the corner of the endzone vs. Wake where it was literally a matter of inches.
2. Toledo extra point controversy.
3. Roughing the passer penalty last night on 3rd down that kept the drive alive.
4. The Rutgers plays that didn't go our way (e.g. Phil Thomas' INT drop).

Those are four games that have an absolutely razor thin margin of error, and fortunately 3 out of the 4 of them went our way.

Its a very lucky 4-2. but with huge future promise.

The D.
-All these fast, tall true frosh and soph on defense are going to be absolute terrors when they grow. (Imagine D Davis 25-30 lbs heavier) Everyone but Scott and M Mar. are back.
Depth should be much better w/class of 11 redshirts and true frosh of 2012.

Oline.
-With some luck -we are redshirting basically an entire frosh oline line this year. 4 guys back from injury. (Hickey, Allport, Lepak, Lowery) in 2012

If we get only two wins in the remaining games, we would be 2 and 5 in conference; not very attractive to the bowls. Maybe bowl eligible at 6-6, but who would want us?
But look, we played even with Wake, Toledo, Rutgers. Each of those teams had big wins on Saturday. Maybe we are not as bad as that Q3 at Tulane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom