We end the season with a good note. | Syracusefan.com

We end the season with a good note.

Sad to see it end, but we played about as well as we could play last night.
Agreed. Now we’ll have to wonder if we could have beaten Louisville. During last night’s game, the announcers said that SU ad won all of its rematches this season.

Nice to be so dominant in the last game of the season ending a horrible streak versus UNC

I have seen no statement from NCAA, is this just speculation?

Sad to see it end, but we played about as well as we could play last night.

this is true but the way UNC played my grade school team could’ve hung with them. They checked out.

this is true but the way UNC played my grade school team could’ve hung with them. They checked out.
my son said the same thing, said his 4th grade team could beat them

They certainly looked like a team that "quit," after we repelled their early second half run.

Their fans certainly "quit," streaming out of the arena with 9:25 left to play.

Our team never quit all year long -- even when we weren't playing well early on. For a team with some pretty glaring limitations, they competed their a$$e$ off all year long.

Fun note to end an often disappointing season on.

This felt like how we ended the football season. Didn't go the way we wanted, but I felt good at the end.

We took it away from them. Our bigs were what really won this game and they were the most active I've seen all season.

I have seen no statement from NCAA, is this just speculation?
Not yet. They will announce the final decision on Friday. But look at all other sports. If NCAA chose to be the lone wolf, I think their days are numbered. I am 99.99% confident to say the season is cancelled.

Outdoors sports can be held. But no way for indoors sports. Unless the tournament is held outdoors this year.

So one of our worst year in recent memory, will end without a true champion. Seems as if we got a bit of a mulligan on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom