We fell into Hampton's trap | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We fell into Hampton's trap

I think teams will try to be physical with us down low till our bigs other than Rak can show they can convert through contact. It appears this team will be going to the FT throw line quite a bit this year. As many have said there will some growing pains with this team but I still think it will be a very good season.

I agree. What this year will come down to is how strong our front court offense will be against ACC opponents and how scrappy our D will be. I was please again this game as it was a good learning experience for this very young team. No matter how ugly, as long as the team keeps learning, a win is a win.

I agree. What this year will come down to is how strong our front court offense will be against ACC opponents and how scrappy our D will be. I was please again this game as it was a good learning experience for this very young team. No matter how ugly, as long as the team keeps learning, a win is a win.

Agreed and the more I watch other teams I see nothing to major to worry about. Tonight will be interesting seeing Duke, MichSt, UK, KU lace them up against each other. For the most part even the highly rated teams I have watched have struggled at times with lessor opponents and most have not looked all that good scoring in the half court. In other words its very very early in the college bball season.

It's called strategy. Well done Hampton. They hung around in a game where they really didn't belong. Gave our new, green kids a glimpse of what lies ahead for them against Pitt (x2 in Feb), who likely will not be called for as many fouls, being more discreet in their thuggery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom