We finally got to see the "Diesel Pull" | Syracusefan.com

We finally got to see the "Diesel Pull"

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
in the 4th quarter from Goggins. Hopefully we get to see a whole lot more of them in the near future.

DG came up big there. Bromley had a sack and TFL if I recall correctly. Going to look for Crume on the replay, didn't even realize he was in there.

Didn't see Goggins make too many plays. Obviously came up huge on the TFL in the 4th.

Tried watching Crume when he was in. He seemed to make make a huge difference on running downs plugging the middle. Really liked what I saw out of Crume las night and think he is going to make a huge difference against the run this year. I feel soooo much better about the interior line with him in the game. Think he is going to be special!

I have to admit, stopping the run was my biggest concern, by far, but we did pretty well against one of the better running backs we will see this year.

Bromley was the DL that I noticed the most during the game. Bodes well for the future with him and Crume anchoring for a few more seasons.

I thought all 4 DTs played well. Boatman should've gotten credit for Davis' sack

The diesel pull was good to see. Saw Goggins after the game. Great kid. Said he was a little disappointed with his play but overall was first game & will watch alot of film and get better. So I believe we'll be seeing alot more of the Diesel pull next week

crume had a tackle on the very first play he was in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom