We got a Fall Roster | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We got a Fall Roster

2023 Men's Lacrosse Roster - Syracuse University Athletics

A little good news to help ease the pain of the bad news this morning. FOGO Richiusa is now on the roster as #45. The walk on Paul Lamonaca is also on the roster as #20.

There is a poster who was very concerned about Richiusa’s size. From last year to this he’s gone from 5’11 165 to 5’10 175 according to the respective teams rosters. Ten pounds in an off-season is pretty good I would say. Not sure how to account for the loss in height though, lol.

There is a poster who was very concerned about Richiusa’s size. From last year to this he’s gone from 5’11 165 to 5’10 175 according to the respective teams rosters. Ten pounds in an off-season is pretty good I would say. Not sure how to account for the loss in height though, lol.

Gravity?

Squats he might have built his legs up and lost an inch in height. Haha if he did put on 10 LBs of muscle that's gonna help him strength wise big time. That means he's working hard. Good for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom