We got numbers... | Syracusefan.com

We got numbers...

tidbit on Jordan Martin - Coached by former Syracuse football player Bryce Bevill at Bishop McNamara

has started 14 games appearing in 34 .

Devin Butler has played in 37 games with Notre Dame starting 3.

I wonder when walk-ons / August scholarship guys get numbers. And also, walk-on LB/DE Zack Lesko is gone from the roster.

Losing Nelsons is pretty brutal. Had some high hopes for him, but if you're going to be a piece of garbage human being, then get the hell out. Also #6 just seems like such a weird number for Pierce.

Officially? Or, because you're not seeing a jersey # for him?

What about Clarke?
Clarke is on the roster. He's had lots of social media posts indicating that he's back.

Clarke is on the roster. He's had lots of social media posts indicating that he's back.

He's got nice length to eventually start as Safety. Let's hope he makes the most of this chance.

Lucky number 13 for my man Tommy D! :)

dan.jpeg

Hopefully Brandon Berry adds 25-30lbs for next season. Very light.

Thought the same thing! A juco transfer, correct? Thought he would be more filled out and ready to rock.

Makes sense to me- he moves more like a LB than a DB, has a difficult time closing and covering in space and doesn't appear to have the kind of flexibility and hip turn you need even as a safety.

Whitner moved to LB?

Good to see Moe over 180.

Bradshaw and Riley though yeesh

Good to see Moe over 180.

Bradshaw and Riley though yeesh

Thought the same thing, how in the world can they not put on 10-15# in the off season. These are wgts before the August camp meltdown too. Teams are super legit to the pound with listing wgts as of late. Hell, i was 140# soaking wet playing hs fb back in the day, of course listed at 180#;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom