80. Tyler Provo
83. Sean Avant
86. PJ Batten
87. Trevon Trejo
91. Isaiah Johnson
92. Tyler Marona
98. Kendall Moore

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2013/7/24/FB_0724135537.aspx?path=football

Everyone accounted for except Malcolm Howard. Hopefully just an oversight.

Wow, Austin Wilson gets #5.

Also interesting is that Sean Avant can apparently be officially added to the H-Back group. Not sure I expected that.

Wow, Austin Wilson gets #5.

Also interesting is that Sean Avant can apparently be officially added to the H-Back group. Not sure I expected that.

I had to check, but Wilson was #5 in HS.

Based on the new depth chart SU has posted:

3. Mitch Kimble
5. Austin Wilson
8. Drew Allen
13. Corey Winfield
15. Chauncey Scissum
18. Darius Kelly
20. Brisly Estime
33. Marquez Hodge
49. Alryk Perry
65. Jamar McGloster
67. Michael Lasker
71. Alex Hayes
80. Tyler Provo
83. Sean Avant
86. PJ Batten
87. Trevon Trejo
91. Isaiah Johnson
92. Tyler Marona
98. Kendall Moore

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2013/7/24/FB_0724135537.aspx?path=football
Giving an OT number 98. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Remember, Moore is getting a shot at TE as well. He would need a number outside the 50, 60 and 70's.

98 indicates a start at TE, like Dnyr says. Hodge wearing 33, first thing that came to mind was Bulluck. Wish Hodge had that size.

Provo in big bro's #.

Trejo 87, that'll look different.

Ben Barrett was also listed as an OT and got a TE number. Hopefully Moore lasts longer than a couple of practices.

Estime #20 = :)

AJ Long is going to have to beat out Kimble to get his #3 jersey next year

Unless Kimble's willing to change or leaves the program, that's his number throughout. That's the way I understand HCSS's philosophy. Pretty sure when I heard him talk before he referenced the # thing and said it was kind of a pet peeve of his. Something along the lines of put the Gosh darn jersey on and play frickin football.

Unless Kimble's willing to change or leaves the program, that's his number throughout. That's the way I understand HCSS's philosophy. Pretty sure when I heard him talk before he referenced the # thing and said it was kind of a pet peeve of his. Something along the lines of put the Gosh darn jersey on and play frickin football.

That was Marrone's philosophy as well.

Looks like Sugar Bear is weighs in at 268 for rush end, but 286 on the other side for run support.

Yeah, for the most part that's a pet peeve of mine as well. We have kids at my college who go through four numbers in four seasons. I mean it's just like...seriously, guys? What the hell is the point of that?

I like AJ's film but I really think Kimble might be a 3 or 4 year starter. The kid is very athletic and ridiculously smart for a 17 year old.

It is about time; now I can fill out the rest of my squad with the right numbers on NCAA 14. :)

It is about time; now I can fill out the rest of my squad with the right numbers on NCAA 14. :)

Do you know a good roster to download that is somewhat accurate to Cuse's real life counterpart?

Do you know a good roster to download that is somewhat accurate to Cuse's real life counterpart?

If you have it for 360, you can download mine (BlackKnight76). Not my best roster work but it's decent.

Also notice on the site that Macky is listed at 6'2" 290. Good to see.

I would like to say that it feels absolutely spectacular to have a full roster...with a relatively full depth chart of talented scholarship players.

There were some seriously lean rosters a few years back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom