We Had Better Be Ready For War Saturday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We Had Better Be Ready For War Saturday

Sorry if already answered, but are students back for Saturday?

I'll tell ya this much, the dome was an absolute morgue for Miami without the students.

Should be pretty good atmosphere on Saturday students or no students. Have to be over 30,000 I would think.

Should be pretty good atmosphere on Saturday students or no students. Have to be over 30,000 I would think.
Yeah, the brand coming in will make up for no students.

Sorry if already answered, but are students back for Saturday?

Allegedly some are. The University made tickets available to students at student prices, though they weren't part of the season package, I think.

Lot of seats still available on Ticketmaster, though. I feel bad for those people who bought seats in 324 and 332 in October when SU was talking sellout; they've opened up a ton of better seats since then.

You are correct. They also got Leslie back the same day they lost Hairston...maybe the team had some good chemistry going, and the introduction of another player messed it up a little bit? Who knows.

Didn't their real bad losses happen during the same timeline?

Allegedly some are. The University made tickets available to students at student prices, though they weren't part of the season package, I think.

Lot of seats still available on Ticketmaster, though. I feel bad for those people who bought seats in 324 and 332 in October when SU was talking sellout; they've opened up a ton of better seats since then.

Looks to be about the same as Nova

They gave away free tickets to season ticket holders and might have given tickets away to other students in general. This was the email that my girlfriend and I received: "Congratulations! This email is to confirm that you have one (1) FREE student ticket for the SU-North Carolina men’s basketball game on Saturday, Jan. 11, 2013. The game tips at noon."

I would guess that a lot of the students will be back by Saturday. However, within the email they state that the general admission seating in 102-104 will be available, so I'd guess that the upper level will be non-students

Classes start on Monday so if you're not willing to come back a day early to go this game, you should feel bad. Noon starts always have trouble drawing a big student section though.

They gave away free tickets to season ticket holders and might have given tickets away to other students in general. This was the email that my girlfriend and I received: "Congratulations! This email is to confirm that you have one (1) FREE student ticket for the SU-North Carolina men’s basketball game on Saturday, Jan. 11, 2013. The game tips at noon."

I would guess that a lot of the students will be back by Saturday. However, within the email they state that the general admission seating in 102-104 will be available, so I'd guess that the upper level will be non-students

Very cool of them; glad so many are taking the opportunity to enjoy it!

If I am not mistaken (and a Carolina fan can correct me) is that all of the "great" wins they had were while the PJ Hairston situation was still in limbo. Since the announcement it seems like all of the wind has been taken out of their sails. Is that just a coincidence? Not sure.

wait - I thought it had been established in the long, tedious psychology thread, any wind taken out of (or blown into) sails has no material impact. but I stopped reading that thread awhile ago, so maybe some different angels have been stacked onto the head of the pin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom